Style Your Table with Beautiful Napkin Rings and Place Cards
Gathering friends and family for a meal is a preferred way to catch up for many people. From formal holiday dinners where everyone is dressed to impress, to more casual weeknight meals with friends and neighbors, you can create a stunning table setting without spending hours and hours doing it. You just need the right tools in your toolbox.
Use this guide to learn more about napkin and place card holders, why they matter and what styles can work with your existing tablecloths, placemats, napkins and flatware.
Why Add Napkin Rings and Place Card Holders to Your Table Setting?
A beautiful table is inviting to your guests and for that reason, adding stylish rings for your napkins and elegant place card holders can make a big impact. There's more to those rings and paper card holders than meets the eye, though. Here are a few reasons to add some to your setup:
- Napkin holders help keep your table organized and tidy looking. They also give your guests something to look at and talk about while they're waiting on their meal.
- You'll save time using napkin holders. While folding napkins may be an art, it's a lot to take on if you're also the sous chef, executive chef and waiter for the night!
- Place cards make it easy for guests to know where to sit during a dinner party. This can also make meal planning and serving easier if you've got guests with dietary restrictions or special food needs.
What Styles Can I Buy?
Updating your table is a cinch with elegant napkin holders and place card holders. Here a few popular styles you can use on your table:
- Metal napkin holders. A go-to choice for any table, you can find gold napkin rings and place card holders, silver napkin rings and a variety of different metal options to match your table and dining room interior design scheme.
- Wood. Understated and durable, wood napkin rings an ideal option for traditional, transitional and more modern homes. Look for a set to match your table or complement your fine servingware.
- Natural stone. Marble napkin holders and place card holders add a sophisticated natural element to your table. They also look great on a plain white or dark colored dramatic tablecloth, so they're extremely versatile as well.
- Unique materials and whimsical shapes. From basic recycled glass to bunny ears, it's easy to find unique napkin holders and place card holders to add a special touch to your table. Let your imagination run wild and think outside the box.
Shop napkin holders, place card holders and stylish paper place cards for your next dinner party. Go formal and watch your guests light up when they walk in the door. Whatever you serve, they'll go home raving about your place-setting skills.