Create a Stylish Space with Wall Art
Impart color to your home and express your sense of style with wall art from Pottery Barn. A few strategically placed wall prints can make a dramatic difference in any room's appearance. The selection contains a vast array of canvas art, wall paintings and other types of art from which to choose, so you're likely to find something that coordinates with your design style.
Types of Wall Art
There are several different types of art for your walls at Pottery Barn. Take a look at the collections that are available:
- Dimensional Art: For a distinctive, modern look, choose something from the dimensional art category. These pieces range from fringed tapestries to succulent walls. There's also painted signs and even decorative candleholders. The dimensional art at Pottery Barn encompasses a variety of styles, so there's something for everyone.
- Mirrors: If you like wall art that's functional, you can't go wrong with a mirror. There are mirrors in a variety of shapes and sizes to help you create the ambiance you're going for. Options include round and square mirrors, multi-panel mirrors and mirrors with decorative frames.
- Gallery Walls: The gallery wall sets at Pottery Barn come with multiple prints in a particular theme, such as floral or coastal. Any of these sets help to create a well-coordinated look on your wall and imparts museum-worthy style to the room.
- Prints: Another option when it comes to wall decor are prints. They come in a variety of sizes and artistic styles. Examples include traditional prints of subjects like birds and flowers, exotic bohemian-inspired prints, landscapes and abstract prints.
- Canvas: Canvas art is a good choice if you like an elegant look. Some of these pieces are framed while others are done on wrapped canvas that's ready to hang as-is. Unlike prints, these pieces are textured and are designed to look like original hand-painted works.
Wall Art Makes a Great Gift
If you're shopping for a gift, you can't go wrong with wall art. If you're not sure what kind of art the person you're buying for likes or how their home is decorated, something traditional in neutral tones is a good choice because it goes with everything. Wall decor is a great present for most any occasion, whether it's a birthday or holiday. However, you don't need a special reason to treat yourself or someone special to a beautiful piece of art.