Get Organized with Wall Storage
One of the most effective ways to maximize your space is with wall storage. Using the wall for organization helps free up valuable surface area on tables and shelves and it's especially good for homes with limited space. Pottery Barn has an array of storage solutions from which to choose, such as wall shelves and wall racks.
Wall Storage for Every Room
The great thing about wall storage is that it can be used in every room. Here are just a few ways that you can use this type of storage in your home:
- Entryway: Hang a wall shelf with hooks by your front door for a convenient place to put your keys. The keys can hang on the hook and the shelf can be used for decorative objects.
- Living Room: Wall shelves are good for the living room because there are so many ways you can use them. For example, you could use a wall shelf to display books and a decorative pair of bookends. Or, you could use your wall shelf to hold a floral arrangement and grouping of candles.
- Bedroom: Wall racks can be used in the bedroom for hanging necklaces and/or neckties. You could also use a wall shelf for holding most anything, from toiletries to accent items.
- Kitchen: Cut down on cabinet clutter by using a wall rack to hold kitchen items. You could put your spices on a wall shelf or use it to hold clean dish towels. Wall racks in the kitchen can be used to hang pots, pans and utensils.
- Bathroom: Keep your bathroom well-organized with wall shelves. You could use a wall shelf to hold grooming essentials, towels, washcloths and other bathroom essentials.
- Laundry Room: A wall shelf in the laundry room is a good place to keep laundry detergent and fabric softener. You could also use it for storing your iron or portable fabric steamer.
Additional Storage Options
In addition to racks and shelves that hang on the wall, Pottery Barn has plenty of other storage solutions. There are baskets and bins that can be used all around the home, and some can even be used with hanging storage. For example, you could use small boxes to hold home office items like pens and paper clips, then arrange the boxes side-by-side on a wall shelf.
Explore the array of wall storage at Pottery Barn to find versatile pieces for every room of your home. Whether you're organizing your closet or decluttering your family room, there's a storage solution that's right for you.