Brighten Your Day with a New Coffee Mug
Enjoying your favorite beverage is a morning ritual that can set a positive tone for the rest of the day. Whether you prefer coffee or tea, there's just something special about drinking it from the same cup each time. Pottery Barn has a wide selection of mugs and cups, so it's easy to find one that suits your style.
Choices to Consider
If you're shopping for new drinkware for your coffee or tea, a sturdy cup with a handle is an excellent and versatile choice. Here are some possibilities to consider:
- Alphabet coffee cups are a good choice because you can designate which one belongs to which family member by initial. They're practical and stylish and are a great year-round option for enjoying coffee, tea and cocoa.
- Stackable drinkware an excellent option for compact kitchens and cabinets with limited storage. These handled cups sit neatly on top of one another, so they take up very little space.
- White stoneware is always classic and elegant. These cups are durable enough to use daily and most are microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. Also, if you redecorate your kitchen or dining room, these mugs will remain fashionable because white goes with everything.
- If you like colorful drinkware, Pottery Barn has stoneware and ceramic coffee cups in a wide variety of colors and styles. To distinguish which mug belongs to whom, choose a different color for each member of the household.
- Novelty cups are a fun way to enjoy your coffee. Pottery Barn has cute novelty mugs for all seasons, including cat, ghost and Santa Claus mugs.
- Patterned mugs are yet another option to consider. The selection contains handled cups with hearts, floral motifs and exotic patterns to enhance your table.
Give the Gift of a New Mug
A new coffee cup makes a thoughtful gift for most anyone on your shopping list. There are so many different options that it's easy to find a cup that reflects your recipient's personality. You could choose a cup in their favorite color for a gift that's stylish and functional. Create an elegant presentation by wrapping it in tissue paper and putting it in a gift bag. You might also want to toss in a small bag of gourmet coffee or a box of their favorite tea.
You can never have too much drinkware, especially when it comes to cups for coffee and tea. Check out the mug selection at Pottery Barn to find your favorite.