Browse Bathroom Fixtures for an Easy Home Renovation at Pottery Barn
You spend tons of time getting ready for your day in the bathroom and then if you're lucky, you get to soak in the tub in the evening or when you finally get a relaxing evening to yourself. All that time you spend in the bathroom means the way your space looks matters.
Use this guide to learn more about how bathroom fixtures from Pottery Barn can help you liven up your bathroom in minutes. With tons of different options available, it's easy to find a style that will complement all of your existing decor elements.
What Bathroom Fixtures Can I Buy?
Towel bars and rings. Give your towels a place to dry and keep plenty of clean ones handy with wall-mount towel bars and rings.
Hooks. Hang robes, towels and more with single and double hooks for your bathroom.
Paper holders. Wall-mount and freestanding styles ensure that you never run out of paper when you're in the bathroom.
Racks and shelves. Folded towels, cosmetics and essentials like deodorant stay off the vanity and out of your way when you feature a stylish rack, floating shelves and shelving systems in your bathroom.
Complete sets of bathroom fixtures. Get everything you need to finish your bathroom in one go with complete bathroom fixture sets. Choose your look and favorite finish and get all the essential pieces including items like towel bars, faucets and lighting.
Style is important even in a utilitarian space like the bathroom. Here are a few popular finishes you can find to give your bathroom the magazine-ready look you want:
- Black. Dark and dramatic, black fixtures are great for modern spaces, but it will also work in transitional and vintage-inspired designs as well.
- White. Neutral and understated, white fixtures and hardware provide a style that's great for modern spaces and more eclectic themes.
- Bronze and antique bronze. Beautiful bronze adds an element of classic sophistication to your bathroom. Add basic bronze or go for antique bronze bathroom fixtures to add a little more visual depth to your space.
- Chrome. Perfect for modern or modern-retro spaces, chrome fixtures add bright shine to your bathroom.
- Polished nickel and satin nickel. A go-to metal choice, polished nickel and satin nickel are excellent finishes for transitional homes and bathrooms.
Ready to update your space with new fixtures? Browse our selection of essential fixtures and hardware today. You can also find an assortment of bathroom faucets for the sink, shower and tub if you're taking on a total renovation or building from the ground up.